Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Scarf a Day

Keeps the chills away!



Here is the scarf I knit for my Aunt. You can't really see the pattern in this photo, but it is another twisted drop stitch. I love this pattern for gift scarves because it knits up in just a few hours! Here it is modeled by my younger sister. Speaking of her, she is still knitting away on her hat. She brought it over today with a few dropped stitches that she needed help with, but other than that she's doing well!

Tonight we are going glow bowling with a group of friends. I am excited! ^_^ I will definitely post some pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Simply Knits by Jo Ann said...

The scarf is gorgeous! You are so talented!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Its a great color too! Great job!

Brena said...

Great looking scarf!