Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's over already?

The weekends go by so darn fast! I wish there was more weekend and less week sometimes! Haha! ^_^

The other day I got home pretty late and I was pretty worn out. I was ready to go right to sleep when I saw a package waiting for me! Well I opened that box right up and inside I found the yarn I purchased from the destash sale! I just LOVE it!



It's going to be very soft and warm, whatever I end up making out of it. Once I get my Christmas knitting done, or at least a good chunk of it, I will cast on for either Hey, Teach! or whatever I decide to make with my new Elann Peruvian Highland Chunky. Like I said, the February Lady sweater is high on my list.

Speaking of soft and warm, here is my sometimes bed buddy... Matthew! I woke him up from his nap right before this shot. Poor baby! ^_^

3 comments:

Brena said...

What a fluffy kitty!!!! He looks snuggly. I miss the weekend too. :(

Kathleen Colligan said...

what a beautiful little kitty!

Shea said...

That cat is gorgeous! I wanna hold him! Now.