Monday, March 10, 2008

New Scarfy (Scarfey?)

However you spell it... I have a new one. Very quick... It took me only about two hours total using the twisted drop stitch. Just learned it yesterday. Yay! ^_^















Here is the full scarf. ^_^




Me... Modeling goofily. Boy, I am just throwing out made up words left and right today, aren't I?

I used size 13 needles and cast on 12 stitches. I knit only the first and last rows, and used the twisted drop stitch on every row in between. The yarn is Palette something or other... I don't remember the number... I do know that is is so soft and fluffy, like a cloud.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mason (Remember the sock guy?) knitting a scarf for his grandmother. Guess who taught him how to knit? :D He said, "I am not ready to be shown to the public today..."

1 comment:

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Have to love the quickness of the dropped stitch scarf! I've made quite a few! Great job!