Friday, March 21, 2008

The Little Mermaid

**Picture HEAVY Post***
Sorry... I just want to share everything!

My sister's musical went wonderfully! The kids are all so talented and so nice to each other. They all did a fantastic job.

I did some of the makeup and helped with costuming and such. I also helped make props and set the stage and all that... My choir director is also the choir director at the middle school. My boyfriend's family are all really good friends with the director, so they have always helped with the musical. His mom is the main seamstress of all the costumes, his BIL does all the sound, his sister does most of the make up, DJ usually tapes and edits the videos or helps out backstage, and I just go wherever I am needed.

Here are some photos:

My sister after makeup, before costume.











A new friend I made. He was the King.











The Sea Witch











One of SIX mermaids.











My sister on stage. (In the green dress.)



















There is supposed to be a kid in there... LOL. Clem Clam's shell.























Me and my sister after the musical.

Let me tell you, it was a lot of hard work! It was definitely worth it, though.

No comments: