Thursday, March 6, 2008

D is for...

Oi... I have been so busy lately. I have hardly even been knitting, but I have been able to sneak in a few rows here and there. I have three papers due for three different classes in the past two weeks. One of them was a MAJOR research paper. It's all over now, so finally I can relax and get back to the knitting world.

I realized that for the ABC-along, D is long past, but I will offer it, anyways:



Our friends like to call this "The Beauty and the Beast". Haha. They are silly. This is me and DJ beside Cinderella's Castle in Disney World.















Disney and his greatest creation.


















Me and Deanna riding the teacups.








DJ likes to say he is conversing with good ol' Walt in this one. I like to say... "Oh, so the two of you are on a first name basis now?"

^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.