Sunday, June 22, 2008

I know my ABCs...

I'm such a copy cat. Thanks Nicole!

Accent- Erm... Ohio-an? Hehe.

Breakfast? - Eggs, bacon, and hash browns. But I usually only eat "breakfast for dinner". Hardly ever breakfast.

Chore I don't like- Cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat- Both... But cats more. ^_^

Essential electronic- My phone.

Favorite Cologne- I only wear Victoria's Secret Garden Romantic Wish

Gold or Silver- Silver. I am allergic to gold.

Handbag I carry most often- My Prada from China town, most recently. But I like to switch it up every few months.

Insomnia- Most nights.

Job Title- Student. Babysitter. Lol.

Kids- someday

Living arrangements- With my grandparents.

Most admirable trait- forgiveness.

Naughtiest Childhood Trait- whining

Overnight Hospital Stays- Only when I was first born.

Phobias- Being alone

Quote- "I have no special talents, I am only passionately curious."
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called present."

Reason to smile- Friends and family

Siblings- 5 sisters, 1 brother

Time to wake up- Depends on when I go to sleep.

Unusual talent or skill- Eh... none.

Vegetables I Refuse to eat- tomatoes

Worst Habit- I don't know...

X-rays- teeth

Yummy Stuff- Anything chocolate.

Zoo animals I like the most- the big cats! >^^<

3 comments:

Brena said...

I love the Kung Fu Panda quote! I should write it on my mirror or something... because I need a daily reminder!

Anonymous said...

I love the second quote, I think it is now one of my favorites!

Merenwen said...

Allergic to gold? That must be a real pain.