Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I love October!

October is my favorite month! I just love fall and Halloween! There will be lots of fall pictures popping up on the blog soon. The leaves have just started to turn... Time to break out the knits. It's also the time when I feel most inspired to knit many different things. I feel very generous with my knits at this time of year, too. But I have to save them for the holidays!!



This photo was not taken by me but by my friend Ashley, this little cutie's momma. She has a website for her photography business, but I cannot for the life of me find it right now.

Today I babysat for the girls I sat for over the summer. It has been a month since I saw them last! They have changed so much in such a small amount of time. The baby starting walking, finally! And the older sis got some cute bangs cut. I miss being with them everyday, but I will probably be watching them regularly again soon. ^_^

2 comments:

Brena said...

What a cutie!!! I love pumpkin babies.

Ibunnysavetroy said...

oh so adorable!