Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Whallop!

That's what we got yesterday. Old man winter punched us in the gut... Haha. Sorry, I heard them say "winter whallop" on the news and it tickled me. ^_^

Lately my delicious novels have been replaced by text books, and my knitting needles have been swapped for pens and pencils... But I still have been doing a small amount of each.

I would like to share with you, though, what we did in my Intro to Early Childhood Ed. class on Thursday, if you would like to hear. We took a little trip to the teacher resource center on campus. Wow... It was like an elementary teacher's playground! We learned how to use all kinds of neat equipment, like the laminating machine and die cut machines. The die cuts have all kinds of shapes and numbers and letters so you can cut things out really neatly. I don't really know how to describe it. I thought the laminating machine was cool because it was automatic. The last one I have seen was one you had to crank by hand and the plastic was thin and cheap... So anyways, the whole day was quite fun for us. ^_^

My posting will, unfortunately, most likely be sporadic like this for a while since I will be focusing a lot on my school work. I still do enjoy reading everyone else's blogs and such.

Cheers, and watch out for that winter whallop!! :P

No comments: