Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's been a while

Hello friends! I think this is the first time I have been on my computer since the last time I posted... I have been keeping up with all the blogs I read regularly, but I haven't had much time to comment.

Christmas brought some good times with family and friends. I couldn't believe that it was already here and then it was over just as quickly as it came. I mean, we know Christmas is at the same time every year, but a lot of us find ourselves wishing for just a few more days time... Anyways... Here are a few of my favorite photos from Christmas.


The boys just loved their pillows and their pouches that I made! They call their little pouches purses and carry them around everywhere! It's cute. ^_^





I have one FO to show. My Fluted Banister Socks! ^_^ Well, they aren't mine anymore... DJ's mom loves them, and they fit her perfectly! I count that as a success!



I spent this past week at Kalahari with DJ's family and two of our friends. It's an African themed resort with "America's largest indoor waterpark". Haha. It was a blast!!


Happy New Year! Best wishes to all of you in the year to come!

3 comments:

Kathleen Colligan said...

happy New years...sounds like you had a great break!

IrishGirlieKnits said...

Happy New Year's to you too!! Looks like you and the boys had a fabulous Christmas holiday!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

They boys look so excitted and I love your socks just yummy:)Hugs Darcy