Friday, August 8, 2008

Cutie Pie!

Today I took the girl I baby sit outside for a photo shoot. She is just so adorable. Here are a few of the images I took and edited this evening. I plan to do a series of four as a gift for the baby's parents, but I haven't finished the last one just yet.





Now that I look at them like this, I may just leave it as these three... Hrmm. Anyways, I learned a new technique in my Photoshop-esque editing program. I have wanted to know for a while how to have a black and white background, but have another part of it in color. It turns out it's not as difficult as I thought it was! ^_^

This weekend I hope to make significant progress on the socks I am working on. They are for DJ's mom. I also knit up a quick scarf and I want to photograph it and show you. I am getting an early start on my Christmas gifts... I know, I know. Don't say those words! Sorry! Hehe!

1 comment:

Kathleen Colligan said...

Her parents will love the photos..very interesting with black and white background.
OMG I can never get ahead for Chritstmas....