Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a beautiful day!

Today was lovely! It was sunny, and a little bit warmer than it has been, so I decided to take a walk around the yard. I got some fresh air, which was nice. I took my camera along just in case anything of interest popped up...


The first little tulip (or hyacinth... not quite sure) shoots are pushing their heads up through the softening ground.


Just a random shot of the gate to the pool... Trying to be artsy. Haha.


Ivy... Of the Elephant Ear sort, my Grandmother says.


Intertwined limbs on my favorite tree to take photos in front of in the summer... It is a little too bare at present for that.


A trellis for my Grandmother's roses.


My dear old Mimi herself!

And now for some fiber-related photos!


The squares I recieved from the Ron's Blanket Swap.


My current sock project. I am calling these River socks, on account of them reminding me of a muddy river.

I am also working on knitting a squirrel tail at present... Strange, yes, but it is for a costume for a musical...

Hope the rest of your week is magical! ^_^

1 comment:

Kathleen Colligan said...

love these photos..you are so creative..Mimi - how sweet and doing her crossword puzzles to keep her mind sharp~