Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Flickr Meme...



1. Jolynn, 2. My first strawberries of this season..., 3. Firelands Farm, 4. Purple When Butterfly turned into Flower, 5. GERARD BUTLER, 6. flickr.com/photos/pure-poison/231868489/>Iced Tea, 7. Ireland View from the Cashel, 8. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 9. 1915 - Rules for Teachers, Sacramento, CA, 10. Let's Sing a Song!, 11. Loving LOVE, 12. elvenprincessjo Forest

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

You should try it! It's kind of fun to see what photos your answers will turn up!

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into a mosaic.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Leave a comment if you made one so I can check it out!!

In knitting news... I finished my Monkey Socks!! ^_^ It's pretty dark out and I want to give them a proper photo shoot, so I will wait until tomorrow for that. I am so excited! My first actual PAIR of socks!!

No comments: