Thursday, November 8, 2007

Check out this website!

I know, it has nothing to do with knitting, but I think it would be something nice to do for the holidays. Its a Holiday Card Project! It won't cost much money or time, depending on how many you wish to send. The website will explain everything about the project. Basically, you send cards, hand-made or store bought, to the address provided and they send the cards to sick hospitol patients. They could be terminally ill, or just in the hopitol for a little while.

I think it would be totally sweet to recieve a card filled with holiday cheer while I was sick in the hospitol. Check out the site and send a card or two! ^_^

Now, as for my knitting, I started a scarf for myself... I am using the pattern from November 29 in the Knitting Pattern a Day calendar. Its called "Holiday Magic Scarf". Just a little project to use some of the stash. Hehe. I will post photos of it when I finish. If I like it enough, I might even make a few as gifts!

No comments: