Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Interweave Knits

I have never purchased an issue of Interweave Knits, but this coming issue looks like it has some great knits! I am thinking I might purchase it! Here are some of my favorites:


Stanwyk Pullover

I really like the style of this, but I am not sure I would be up to knitting a garment for myself on size 3 needles...


Great Gatsby Dress

Lately I am all about wearing dresses! I love this dress, and I think I would enjoy knitting it. I don't know, however, if it would look nice on my shape or not.


Ribbons and Lace Cardigan

Of course! I love cardis. It is the teacher in me, I think. Heehee. I think this is really cute and I think I will be knitting this in the future!

I didn't do very much knitting over the weekend. DJ and I have been going bowling quite a bit lately. He really enjoys it and would like to join a league. I just go to hang out with our friends and to have fun. I have been improving my technique, though, and a higher score always makes it more fun for me!

I am coming down to the last month of the Spring Semester at school. I had thought briefly about registering for Summer classes, but I would much rather have the freedom to spend time with my friends who went away for school. I am going to be taking vocal lessons because I feel like I have made a lot of progress vocally over the past school year and I would like to stay in practice.

Now that I have told you my plan for the next few months... :P I hope your Monday wasn't too... Monday-ish! ^_^

No comments: